The Renewals Specialist is a key position within the Cyway sales organization with a primary responsibility of working with existing customers to identify and close renewal opportunities, annual Maintenance & Support program. We are looking for a tech-savvy and driven individual who can leverage strong relationship building and communication skills to maintain regular contact with customers and consistently maintain high maintenance renewal rates. Additional experience working with contracts, channel partners and territory-based sales teams is highly desirable.
- Identify upcoming renewals, provide advance notice to customers of expiring support or maintenance contracts including pricing, new product information, etc.
- Understand customer’s current installed base as well as new products or features and the potential benefits
- Be responsible for outbound renewal calls and emails, courtesy calls, up-selling and cross-selling to existing customers
- Prepare, send and follow up on quotes based on established policies and procedures
- Track and monitor sales progress; maintain rolling -90 day quote distribution
- Participate in appropriate sales training requirements as they become available
- Partner with regional sales teams to structure and review quotes as well as creating a compelling presentation package when necessary.
- Make sure all received orders are compliant with sales order checklist and “Finance-ready”
- Collaborate with other business units including Sales Operations, Pricing Team, Finance, Professional Services, and Legal
- Create and manage the distribution of various Key Performance Indicators
- Efficiently manage renewals pipeline to provide timely and accurate forecasts to management and ensure on-time renewals
Essential Job Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales related position required, preferably with as Cybersecurity company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – excellent listener and communicator
- Order management or maintenance renewal experience
- Experience implementing business processes, demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience with renewals, up-selling and cross-selling
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce or equivalent CRM